Friday, March 14, 2014

Goodnight to the Ocean...Hello Pinkie Day...



It is hard to believe that 2 weeks ago I told the children we were going to the beach for vacation. And now here I sit on our last night at Myrtle Beach.  We arrived last Saturday and we leave tomorrow for the condo in Richmond to see Daddy.  

I am watching the birds fly off into the ocean and the pink sky say goodnight for my final sunset here.  What a beautiful week this has been. Not a cloud in the sky or a breeze that we couldn't handle.  Every day a new field trip and a new adventure in our lives.  With every wave that crashed on the shore, a new memory was made.

We missed Daddy the whole time, however, and we look forward to seeing him tomorrow on Pinkie Day in Richmond.  I have documented our trip to the beach as much as possible in order to share it all with him since he couldn't be here.  It is amazing how you can be in paradise and having a wonderful time, but if the right people aren't there, it is much less than it could be. 

Well, the moon is almost full,  and so are our tummies!  I think we ate enough junk food this week to feed an army.  It will be good to get back into the routine on Monday!  My jeans will thank me for it.  

I am still trying to figure out how I want to blog this trip.  So stick with us!  It is a work in progress.  
Happy night before Pinkie Day and have a wonderful weekend with your families!


No comments:

Post a Comment