Friday, March 6, 2015

Pinkie Day Episode 19

Happy Pinkie Day!

We are having a VERY busy weekend now that the weather is shaping up.

Carmen's dance competition that she has been looking forward to for months is tomorrow.  It was postponed due to snow.

Also, Emmett's first tournament is on Sunday in Harrisonburg.  His tournament was ALSO postponed due to the weather.  So now it is all happening this weekend!

Needless to say, this will be a quick post so I can get these children to bed early so they are at their best for this weekend's events.

Today's episode is adorable as John ends it with a kiss of his pinkie.  He is into kissing anything and everything at this point.  I really hope that is a quick phase!



I snapped this picture of Carmen at rehearsal tonight.  I am so glad I have this shot.  I think it is typifies her and it absolutely defines her.  She just loves dancing.  When I watched her rehearse her songs tonight, I could tell because of how she was beaming with joy and doing her best.  I am so happy she can do something that she loves.  I NEVER had passion like that as a child.  I am not sure if I have passion like that as an adult!  Well, yes, I do.  It is education.  That is my passion.  That, and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. 




Have a great weekend, everyone.  Stay safe and enjoy the warmer temps!  
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment